With the festive season fast approaching, understanding the changing dynamics of the holiday shopping landscape is crucial for brands. SuperAwesome has done the research to help you make it to the top of kids and teens’ holiday wish lists this year.
With Gen Alpha and Gen Z playing a vital role in family purchasing decisions, establishing a meaningful relationship with them can significantly boost your holiday sales.
New insights include:
- Over 80% of Gen Alpha and Gen Z have sole- or joint-decision making power with their parents when it comes to purchases.
- 71% of kids and teens buy gifts for family members.
- Holiday deals and sales are the #1 purchase motivator for nearly 50% of young people.
- 98% of parents buy items directly from their child’s wish list.
- Forecasts expect an anticipated 4.5% YoY increase in holiday spending.
SuperAwesome’s Holiday Guide to Reaching Gen Alpha and Gen Z doesn’t just scratch the surface—you’ll find an analysis of the 2023 festive season forecast, offering a clearer view of evolving shopping patterns. Plus, benefit from SuperAwesome’s expert strategies for engaging the Gen Alpha and Gen Z audiences both safely and effectively.
Ready to learn more? Access our guide now and get ready for a successful holiday season!